News from Biomass Energy NI
Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme for Northern Ireland – July 2012
Renewable Heat Incentives Scheme rates for commercial users now released. These rates are considerably more generous and appropriate to NI situation than thoase proviously proposed and follow representations made by BENI and others to DETI.
Full details are available from DETI Energy Branch or through the following link .
A summary of the RHI scheme as it relates to biomass is also provided in the new BENI Leaflet " Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme for Northern Ireland – July 2012" to be found under the "support" tab on the BENI website.
- The DETI Minister, Arlene Foster MLA, has today (25 May 2012) officially launched the Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Premium Payment scheme (NIRHPP)
- Biomass Energy NI Members Visit Mushroom Unit which uses Biomass Heat
- Improvements to the BENI website
- BENI attends Practical On-farm Renewable Energy Event organised by CAFRE
- Renewable Heat Incentive proposals offer exciting potential for local biomass producers
- BENI Members participate in AFBI wood chip drying research programme
Page 2 of 8